Friday, December 10, 2021

9 more days - come on baby!

Holy smokes, I'll be 39 weeks in just 2 days!! What is going on?! I feel like he is going to come soon, but we will see. So exciting!! I am still thinking this whole "letting things happen when they happen" is weird because I was induced with the twins lol, but I'm hanging in there. I'm feeling very big, sore and winded. We went on a walk the other night and I had 5 pretty good contractions but none lasted longer than about 15 seconds and they quit after we got home. While my sore body is hoping he doesn't go over his due date, I am pretty happy that I am hanging in there and will likely go full term or pretty dang close. Woo, go me!! 🥳 My feet, face and lips have gotten more puffy the last couple of days and I was hit again this morning with a strong "nesting" feeling and want to deep clean my whole house, ha ha. But me, my Dad, two of my sisters, my Granny and my niece, have all already all lost out on our family baby guessing contest of when he will arrive 🤣 I guessed the 8th. Was for sure thinking he'd be a little early! Blake's fam mostly guessed more towards his due date or just after. 

I did some partial squats (bc my bad knees can't do full squats) yesterday along with some hip rotations on my birthing ball (medicine ball) and it did look and feel like it helped him drop some. I could actually breathe and sing to the twins last night at bed time, ha ha. Normally I sound and feel like I just ran a marathon. Those exercises are supposed to be great for opening up your pelvis and encouraging baby to get fully into birthing position. I really hope my water breaks or I have some verrry strong/unmistakable contractions when he does decide to come because we live an hour away from the birth center, ha ha. Blake's worst fear is me delivering on the drive there or at home. So, keep his anxiety in your thoughts and prayers, ha ha. 

Cameron and Claire are beyond excited and are freaking out because "Christian is ALMOST 40, Mom!!!" I am really looking forward to bringing our sweet baby home and watching the twins be in complete awe over him. They feel like they have been waiting a whole lifetime for him to get here! Cameron informed me the other day that Christian will be sharing Cameron's bed with him and that he will be taking care of him, ha ha. He said, "I'll let you know when I need something mom! If he gets hungry, I'll say Mom he needs your huggies!!" 🤣 That's what the twins call boobs/nursing, ha ha. 

I have been craving pumpkin pie, cinnamon rolls, and anything tasty and carb loaded SO BAD the last few weeks! So my sweet mom has been making us allergy friendly and sugar free treats we can all eat like pumpkin ice cream and crustless pumpkin pie topped with coconut cream and pecans. So danggg good!!




No comments:

Post a Comment