Thursday, December 2, 2021

37 weeks & 15th anniversary!

Hello, 37 weeks! And painful false labor contractions and baby jabs from Christian, ha ha. I swear he is armed with tiny forks and knives. You know what I'm talking about fellow moms...the painful sharp twinges in the last weeks of pregnancy that stop you in your tracks and take your breath away. I read in an article that it is called Lightening Crotch. Yes, it's a real thing, ha ha. I got me a birthing ball and I'm hoping that'll help! Also I'm getting another massage next week and going to the chiropractor 🥳 The chiropractor has been so helpful with the low back and tailbone pain, and the massages with relaxation and back pain. My massage therapist, Stephanie, is amazing! I also finally finished my Hypnobabies online classes this week and just need to work on my hypnosis audio tracks. I have already been using some of the things I've learned in my classes to help with the pains I'm having. I am really looking forward to using these and the other techniques during labor! I am so curious to see how it will all help me to have a more positive, calm, and beautiful birth. I HIGHLY recommend that all moms do this program! 

I had my 37 week appt via telehealth yesterday. The night before my appt I had intense nausea and back pain starting at 11:30pm. Ended up vomiting Exorcist style an hour later. I was so unbelievably sick out of absolutely nowhere and only twice. I was like...am I dying?! Am I going into labor and gonna be one of those women who vomit all during labor?! Do I have severe food poisoning and need to go to the ER?! It subsided quickly but it was sooo crazy. The midwives said it was likely hormone related or my body just really needed to get rid of something and fast. I didn't have a fever or keep vomiting. Just had the shakes/chills and some mild nausea for about 20 mins after. So it likely wasn't a bug. But anyways, fun times, ha ha. Only 17 days left!! This little guy is still perched quite high up most days, so who knows when he will come. But we are so excited for him to arrive! I cannot believe it is December and that he is almost here. Just hoping and praying that my labor isn't too quick because we live an hour away from the Birthing Center, ha ha. My parents will be here tomorrow! The twins don't know my Dad is coming for a few days also, so they'll be thrilled! We have been counting down the days for weeks and the kids are getting impatient for Grandma's arrival. Cam is very much looking forward to "all the cakes Grandma is gonna make me!" and Claire is excited to make crafts with her. It'll be such a relief to have her here! Especially after the other night. If I would have been going into labor we would have had no one to watch the kids and I have no clue what we would have done except have to take them with us or hope we were able to get a hold of someone in the ward at 1am to come sit at the house while they slept 😬 We don't know many people or have any extended family closer than an hour away, so it would have been interesting for sure, ha ha. 

I CANNOT believe it has been 15 years since we got hitched!! How time flies. So very, very fast. I never would have imagined years ago that we'd be spending our 15th anniversary nesting and resting and waiting for baby #3 to arrive. How blessed and so very lucky we are! We went from being terrified of never having any children at all, to getting beautiful miracle twins after almost 10 yrs of marriage and now another miracle baby at 15 years with no treatments! Life never turns out how you had planned, but boy, am I glad it went the way it did! Love this guy lots! He has been so helpful while I've had to rest the last couple of weeks. He just got done shampooing all the carpets and has done a ton of other stuff like make a tether ball for the twins. And he also surprised me (well kind of because he asked permission before he bought it - "so I wouldn't kill him", ha ha) with a very beautiful platinum diamond eternity band for our anniversary! Of course I didn't say no, bahaha, it was a smoking deal at Costco. He liked the Star Map I got him and the new boots he has been wanting for forever. The star map is a constellation map of the exact date, time, and location of when we got married. Since the 15th anniversary is your crystal anniversary, I got the star map because the lady who makes them on Etsy uses Austrian crystals on her maps. It looks much better in person, I'll have to take a better photo later in the sunlight. Here's to many more years of ups, downs, laughs, cries, kisses, hugs, annoyances, and gratitude!! Love you Blakey ❤❤ I am so grateful for you, our beautiful growing family, for what a hard worker and excellent provider you are, and what a fantastic and "very silly!" Daddy you have become! Families are forever ❤










 



No comments:

Post a Comment