Wednesday, November 24, 2021

36 weeks - Resting & Birthing Day Decisions

Had my 36 week appt with the Birthing Center yesterday! Which means...that I can officially deliver there now! Suuuch a relief!! 🥳 I am still measuring slightly big (37 weeks), Christian's heart sounded great, and he is still upward/I'm carrying high. I also did the Group B Strep test, turned in my Birth Plan, and I got to make some Birthing Day Decisions (if I want him to have eye ointment, the vit k shot, circumcision, etc.) 

We are SOO excited for him to arrive! Only 25 days til my "guess date". The twins may explode from excitement before then though. In 5 year old land I'm sure the last 8 months have felt like a lifetime, plus some, ha ha. Everywhere we go they tell people about their baby brother who will be here soon, what his name is going to be, and how they're going to help with him. It totally melts people's hearts. The girl who waxed my brows today was totally dying over how adorable and good the twins were. 

I am still having to take it easy because everything pretty much causes the contractions to start. But the kids and Blake have been helping with house work, food prep, etc. And my Momma will be here in 8 days!! 🥳 The twins fav thing to do is empty the dryer and fill it. They have a contest to see who can pack the most clothes at once to our bed, ha ha. Usually Claire wins because she is an adorable tiny ant and has always been able to lift and hold large amounts of stuff even though she is so petite, ha ha. Love these sweet kiddos SO MUCH! 

Will keep you posted! I am still guessing he will come before he is due but we will see 😍 My face, legs and feet have finally started to get that classic pregnancy swelling look. But I believe the dandelion tea is helping with that, it is great for fluid retention and a million other things 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment