Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The gender & genetic screening results are in!!!

💙💙💙 IT'S A BOY!!! 💙💙💙

Well, I was super shocked when the birthing center called with the results today, ha ha. I was for SURE thinking it was a girl 🤣 I was wrong with the twins also, thought they were both boys. So, apparently I need to go with the opposite of what I think, ha ha. We are so thrilled to be getting another BOY!! And so grateful that the blood work for the genetic screenings came back great! We were told in 2008 that if we ever had our own that it would likely have major health issues because of the supposed genetic issues with Blake's sperm. We feel such relief and happiness today! It is so awesome to know all of this so soon too. We hope and pray that things keep going well! I unfortunately can't upload the video of the twins opening the box because it is just over a minute long, but here's some pictures at least and a short video of us all afterwards 🥰🥳










No comments:

Post a Comment