Tuesday, June 8, 2021

11 & 12 weeks - Goodbye 1st trimester!

I forgot to take a belly picture last week, oh well ha ha. I can't believe I am 13 weeks on Saturday! Goodbye, 1st trimester!! I am lucky this time around and only had morning/all day sickness from weeks 5 to 10 this time around 🥳 My nausea has eased up a lot and I haven't vomited in almost 3 weeks. I was vomiting multiple times a day until 5 months with the twins! I would probably take that over this horrific yeast rash straight from the underworld though! I have been SOOOO ITCHY and miserable. I have tried so many natural remedies to get rid of yeast rashes. Some helps, most does nothing. I emailed my midwife to see if there are any topical creams that are safe for pregnancy but stronger than the Monistat cream. My belly, chest and back are still so, so itchy! I hope it clears up soon, as my sanity can't take it much longer. I have no idea how these poor women with PUPPS manage. Good grief, my heart goes out to you ladies! Going to do some safe liver detoxing through foods and dandelion root tea and see if that helps. I have been feeling like I have a little more energy lately, but still feel lazy, ha ha. I absolutely hate to cook and clean normally, but pregnancy has made it much worse lol. I really need a maid, and also a personal chef that doesn't charge and who is highly trained in cooking for multiple people with 8+ food allergies 🤣😭 

Baby has undergone some major growth these last few weeks. Its cute little body, organs, etc., are all formed now and just need to mature the remainder of the pregnancy. It no longer looks like a little alien but a bitty little person ❤ It still feels weird to say "he/him" ha ha, but we are so excited for another boy!! I am pretty sure that I have started feeling him move (was about 13 weeks with the twins when I first noticed movement). Not sure if I've mentioned that before, but so fun! The little guy's kidneys are now producing urine, his reflexes are getting more advanced (fists clenching, knees bending, sucking movement with mouth, etc.), and is approximately 2-3 inches long. Most places I read say 3 inches, so the size of a plum or so. Hoping my appt next week at the birthing center goes well. I believe we get to hear the heart beat and I can even bring the kiddos! It is a relief to be entering the 2nd trimester, as the risk of miscarriage goes down quite a bit. And as someone who has had 2 losses, that is often on my mind or at least in the back of it. 

We mostly have been homebodies and go nowhere or do anything ha ha, but the kids did get some gifts in the mail from Papa and Grandma. Thanks for the princess necklaces and Minion goggles! 

Blake has a follow up with his doctor on Friday, so we are hoping more x-rays will show that the pneumonia is GONE! That will be a huge relief for both of us. It has been nice having him off but he is eager to get back to work and get back to normal. Me too! He is done with his 4th antibiotic and has also done a few treatments of colloidal silver in the nebulizer, so we hope he can fully recover soon! Thanks for all of your prayers and support, we love ya!










No comments:

Post a Comment