Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Happy Mother's Day! - Flowers & A follow up ultrasound

Even when he is extremely ill, he still orders me flowers! 😭❤ Love this guy and our beautiful little family! The kids and my mom picked me out some flowers, a beautiful bunch of roses and a pretty orchid! The kids were beaming when they gave them to me the other day, cute little people!

Years ago I was broken hearted and never thought I was going to be a mother. I am so happy with how my life has turned out. I am so grateful for our miracle twins, our angel babies, and this little miracle baby! Baby checked out ok again today via ultrasound 🥳 It is measuring 8 wks 2 days, still no visible bleeds, and no Placenta Previa like with the twins. So it is likely my cervix that is causing the bleeding/spotting. Luckily it is only light spotting now and has been mostly since the scare last Tuesday night. 

Blake is getting better and better each day but has a long recovery ahead of him. So glad that angels were watching over us and that Blake and our miracle baby are still with us ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment