Tuesday, May 18, 2021

9 weeks - A board, Bye to Grandma & A checkup

Can't believe I am already 9.5 weeks! So glad things are looking up. Blake is doing so much better, and I have quit spotting/bleeding! 🥳 He was able to shower while standing yesterday (has been needing a chair to sit on before now), can more easily talk and have conversations, and is up and walking around a lot more. It has lessened my stress a lot seeing him out and about. The kids too! They're so happy to see Daddy out of the bedroom. He is all done with his antibiotics and no longer is sweating really badly during the night. I was able to return to my own bed, but sadly couldn't sleep well last night because my brain wouldn't shut off. I unfortunately keep re-running our horrific night at Urgent Care over and over in my head now that I'm not completely exhausted from severe stress. I hope I sleep better tonight!  

I had a check up yesterday at the obgyn's office. She said my bloodwork and ultrasound from last week looked great. My hcg went from 75,000 something to 110,000 something. So not seeing a decrease after all that blood loss that night at Urgent Care is a great sign. And the baby had a nice, strong heart beat on the ultrasound last week. She said she doesn't need to see me for another 4 weeks unless I decide to do the NIPT testing (belly ultrasound to check for prominent nose bone, simple blood work for genetic disorders, etc.), then she'll need me back in 2 weeks. I am still deciding if I want to go to the birthing center in Mesa for a more natural birthing experience this time, or if I want to stick with this obgyn office. I have an appt with the birthing center on the 25th, so I'm hoping I'll have a better idea then. I'm really excited about seeing the center and talking more with them. 

We took my mom to meet my sister today, so she could take her the rest of the way home. I am so glad I am feeling better and was able to drive with no problems. The twins were angels, we didn't stop once on the way there or back! And we ate a lunch picnic in the car when we met my sister and dropped off my mom. I tried to hold it together when we hugged goodbye, and I almost made it, ha ha. So unbelievably grateful for my awesome, loving, helpful, and always willing to drop everything Momma!! I am so glad she didn't catch our crud, so glad. And so glad that she stayed for 2 whole weeks. I really, really needed the help. And the kids had a blast with her as always! I seriously have the BEST parents ever! We are so grateful to all the other family members, friends and coworkers who have sent happy and healing thoughts, messages, and cards. I am so, so happy that I still have a husband and little baby on the way! 

I finally got a baby belly board! I took ideas that I found online to make the board what I wanted. The kids think it is fun and were very sad they couldn't draw all over it, ha ha. It'll be fun to update this weekly, praying all keeps going well! We STILL can't believe that this is happening. I'm still in shock! I am oh so bloated, tired, having insane dreams/nightmares, and am still craving tacos/burritos and orange juice like CRAZY! So nuts to think that this little babe is already forming a skeleton and has working joints when only an inch long! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment