Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Holy belly! - Weeks 4-6 of pregnancy



Look at all this bloat! I already look like I am like 5 or 6 mos pregnant, ha ha. I do not remember being this bloated this early on with the twins. I was 75 lbs heavier then, but still! My cute sister in law said, "our bodies are like, oh yeah, I remember pregnancy, and then it all just pops out!" 🤣 And, I can already feel my uterus just below my belly button. Crazy! Soo excited to see how many are in there. I'll be shocked if there's only 1. If there is only 1, this is one POTENT little babe, ha ha.

So, I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday! It still amazes me how fast babies grow in the womb. The baby(ies) already have grown from the size of a poppy seed to a sweet pea in just 2 weeks. Skin is starting to form, and little arms, legs, hands, and feet are starting to sprout! The heart is also beating now, and optic nerves and lenses are forming.

Hoping I can stay sane until Monday! For now, I am still really enjoying mangoes, guacamole/avacados, bacon, grapes, sweet potatoes, and bananas!


No comments:

Post a Comment