Monday, November 9, 2020

Hcg results! - Beaufoh snow & A snowman

Well, I still haven't heard from the fertility center! BUT...the fertility center was down a person today so they couldn't run the blood work in-house, so they sent it to the hospital instead. I had all my blood work drawn at this hospital with all past transfers, so I was able to login online and view my results! It came back at 4,775!! Hip hip hooray! So, now that we know that things are going as good in there as possible, I can worry and wonder about how many are in there now 🤣 I'm gonna go NUTS before next Monday!! Extremely excited for our first ultrasound. 

Thanks to my Granny for driving me to my appt today ❤ When we left this morning it was 26 degrees, about 6 inches of snow, but clear roads! Was happy we didn't run into any scary or icy roads. The twins LOVED the drive. Cam said "it's so beaufoh!! It's like Cwissmas, Santa is gonna come back wif pwesents!" 🤣❤🎄 The kids had a blast yesterday making "Olive", aka Olaf from Frozen, ha ha. Rocky, my grandparents dog, ate his carrot nose 🤣 Neither of the kids have been around snow, so I wondered what they'd think. Cam took off and dove head first into it, ha ha. He even had snow packed between his little glasses and eyeballs, ha ha. Claire ran around yelling and having a blast. I LOVE the smell of cold Utah weather, I want to bottle it and add it to my candle line!! For reals, wish it were possible. 

We are unbelievably grateful that at least one of our tiny snowflakes has attached! So blessed to be experiencing pregnancy again. This treatment has been more stressful in some ways and easier compared to others. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We are praying that everything continues to go well and that however many babies are in there will measure well and look good next Monday! We love Our Tiny Snowflakes ❄ 







No comments:

Post a Comment