Sunday, November 15, 2020

1 more day!

Only 1 more day until our ultrasound!! Woo hoo! I thought this day was nevvver going to come, and we are doing it a few days early too, ha ha. After that disaster of an allergic reaction I am even more anxious to get in there and see if everything is ok! It will be so fun to see how many are in there, hear tiny heart beats hopefully, and see a little gummy bear(s) on the screen! ❤ I am SOOO excited to finally be able to tell the twins. They have gotten used to my daily puking ha ha, but they're still like what the heck is going on?! Today Claire asked me, "you puking because your legs are pokey mommy!?" 🤣 Nope hun...just didn't feel like shavin! She was rubbing my leg while telling me a story and got distracted by my prickly legs, ha ha. I hope everything checks out ok tomorrow! After losing angel baby Cannon to subchorionic hemorrhages, I can't help but be a little nervous about tomorrow. 

I know now for sure that it was those dang fries that made me super sick, the twins ended up having an allergic reaction also. We share quite a few food allergies, soy is one of them. Poor Cam got a red, bumpy rash on his cheeks, and one of his ears went extremely red. And the inside of Claire's ears were quite red and itchy, and her hand that had just had a rash go away from an allergic reaction to some glittery play slime is back with a vengeance and really bothering her. Poor things! Soy is the devil. I wish so badly we were all normal! Seriously, how would it be to be able to eat anywhere and eat anything anytime you wanted?! I'm just so glad they didn't have severe reactions. I was wondering if it was maybe hormone related, but I know now it definitely wasn't. On the bright side, we are all on the mend! My skin is just really dry and sensitive, and feels like it has been burned but looks normal. I have just been drinking lots of water and taking Sodium Ascorbate Powder (vit c). It is a natural antihistamine and also flushes the body of toxins. Just gave the kids some benadryl and some vit c powder in their apple juice. It is definitely helping. Yippee!

Stay tuned tomorrow to see how the ultrasound went! 🥳👍




No comments:

Post a Comment