Sunday, November 1, 2020

1 more day! - Mickey, Elsa & Implantation bleeding?

Happy Halloween from Mickey Roadster Racer and Queen Elsa! We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. The kids had a ball going around to several houses, was nice to see people out and about with tables set up for easy distribution. I wasn't able to go because I was feeling super nauseous a started spotting yesterday. So I decided to take it easy and stay home and lay down. Bummed to have had to cancel some plans, but so happy I'm sick lol! Since the kids have several food allergies we just swapped out their candy when they got back for little treats that they can have and some fun Dollar Tree toys. They had such a fun night. Thanks to Aunt Ashy and Momo & Grandma for taking them. Cam LOVES Mickey, so I was not surprised he wanted to be a Roadster Racer this year. And Claire is OBSESSED with Frozen, so no surprise there. She spent most of the day yesterday singing "Let it Go" in preparation for trick or treating 🤣 Cousin J was an awesome,  super speedy Cheetah!

I started spotting yesterday morning. It reminds me of the spotting/bleeding with the twins, so I'm not too freaked out. Plus, spotting is fairly common in the 1st trimester. Some of you may remember that I had Placenta Previa with Claire - when the placenta grows partially or fully over the cervix. The spotting I'm having is nothing heavy or scary, hoping it stays that way. Could just be implantation bleeding also. My gals are still really sore, I'm still bloated, still nauseous & vomiting, and really tired. Fingers crossed all is ok! I emailed Dr C just incase, we'll see what she says. 

The pregnancy test is tomorrow!! We should have the results by the evening, hopefully sooner! I haven't caved and done a home test yet. But if I'm not pregnant, I'm dying, lol. Stay tuned, pray for my sanity 😀






No comments:

Post a Comment