Thursday, October 29, 2020

4 more days! - I wish & "is mommy ok?!"

You guys, this meme is totally what I want to do right now! 🤣 Only 4 more days until the pregnancy test though!!! I'm still experiencing the same morning sickness and other symptoms I have with past transfers, so we are hoping that's good news! This transfer is seriously one of the worst and longest waits, which is weird to me. I wish home pregnancy tests were as accurate as blood draws! Would save us money too, ha ha. 

My lower abdomen is still really tender along with my breasts. And I'm MUCH more bloated today. At least I'm sleeping good and feeling good when I wake up. But the twins are starting to wonder "why does mommy's tummy and chest hurt?!" Cameron said to me the other day, "your tummy is STILLLL hurts mommy??!" And Claire keeps asking me if "the doctor say you tummy is ok, yes or no mommy?! Yes or no?" Claire was concerned I was in the hospital while away for the transfer, but Grandma assured her that everything was fine. When we video chatted I was laying in the hotel bed with a white pillow and sheets, so she must have thought it was a hospital bed. The kids knew I had been to the doctor recently for my surgery also, but we didn't tell them what it was for. So I'm sure that's what started all this. We are crossing our fingers and toes, and sending up lots of prayers that we can tell them exciting news soon! 

They will seriously be THE cutest big brother and sister ever! I hope this treatment is successful just for that reason alone, ha ha. Claire thinks anyone her age or younger is a baby and majorly fusses over them. One time she pitched a huge fit in Costco (never happens!) because she insisted we go find and see these adorable 3 month old boy/girl twins again. Luckily the dad was a great sport and let us bug them again. It was fun chatting about how fun twins are, and how often you get stopped and asked all kinds of questions. Sometimes weird ones, ha ha. You could just see in Cam and Claire's eyes that their hearts were melting, they absolutely loved those little babies. I wanted to take them home too, ha ha. So chubby with beautiful dark skin and eyes ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment