Sunday, October 4, 2020

What a freaking week! - a nasty cold & a bad fall

What a freaking week! I recovered good from my Hysteroscopy, was sore for about 5 days but then was doing good. However, my poor little cousin who came to visit brought a nasty cold with her. She tested negative for covid, tonsillitis, and strep. It was just a nasty virus. Well, sadly my Granny got it. I waited a couple days before coming down to my parent's house to visit to make sure we weren't bringing it with us. But, of course I got sick late the night we arrived at my parents. This nasty bug comes on quick! I have been living in bed practically for 3 days while my mom has watched the kids for me so that I could rest. She took the twins to my sister's house the other day to play so that I could rest. I napped for hours, woke up, and went downstairs to find myself something to eat because I was starving. Made it to the restroom and down the stairs ok, but when I opened up the fridge to get some grapes I started feeling dizzy and short of breath. So, I sat down on the floor and waited until it passed. I got up, filled up my water, and just decided to go back up to bed and wait for my mom to get home to bring me something to eat. Last thing I remember is walking down the hallway. I woke up on the floor not knowing where I was and could tell that I had hit my head really hard. My knee, arm, and hip also hurt a lot from hitting the tile like a ton of bricks. I was home alone and had left my phone upstairs in the bedroom I was sleeping in. I laid there crying for a few minutes because of the pain, and then decided I had to get upstairs somehow because I couldn't lay there for 2 more hours until mom came home with the kids. I couldn't walk because my head was still spinning and my knee was killing me. So, I army crawled up the stairs to my bedroom and found my phone. I called my mom and she left the twins at my sister's and came right home. I was still crying when I called her so she thought something really bad had happened to my husband. Glad it wasn't that! I decided to not go to the emergency room or InstaCare because I didn't feel it was necessary. I didn't need to pay thousands of dollars in medical bills for them to tell me what I already knew...had bumps and bruises, passed out from low blood sugar and severe sinus/ear pressure, and didn't have covid. So, I decided to take the Zpack I had for the treatment (they have you take it right before the transfer to get rid of any possible bacteria overgrowth in the uterus or vagina). Since then I am starting to feel better, especially with the sinus infection. Thanks to my awesome brother in law Austin for coming and giving me a blessing the night I fell! And to my mom for all of her help!! She always comes to the rescue! If you could keep my sanity in your thoughts and prayers that'd be great ha ha, it has just been one thing after another! And now sadly Clairebear is sick 😭 Blake was supposed to come visit us today but we decided to have him stay home and not be exposed to this nasty head cold. I hope we all feel better soon and are back to our normal selves, cause I seriously just want to cry right now! And holy moly, the transfer is in only 18 days!! 😳




No comments:

Post a Comment