Monday, October 12, 2020

10 more days! - A lining check & Feeling human again

You guys, I am ALIVE!!! I am finally starting to feel a lot better, so glad! That cold was a nasty one, and so was my fall. I haven't been sick in almost a year, so bummed it had to come now. But, at least it will be gone before the treatment. I cannot believe that the transfer is in only 10 days...WHAT?! This transfer has just flown by. I was telling Tami today at my appt that this transfer has just flown by and it feels like I haven't had nearly as many appts this time around. And, I have been much less of a nervous wreck this time vs the others. Probably because I have 2 adorable little distractions this time around! I am so grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers. And so blessed to have this opportunity to try to grow our little family. I really hope things go our way and we can welcome a sweet baby this coming summer ❤

My lining check went awesome today! Normally at my lining checks I am usually not at or over the 8mm in thickness that they want to see. So, I have always had to take a couple of these Estrogen pills a day in addition to my shots to get my lining thicker. But, this time around I am taking 4 pills daily and have had zero shots so far. I haven't been emotional, nauseous, red faced, or anything like I normally am. My lining was at 13.7mm today! I was shocked. Yay for these pills, ha ha. I do have to start the progesterone shots on Saturday though 😩 Thought this meme was funny, sent it to my friend Mariah also (she's doing her transfer only 4 days after mine) 🤣🍫😋. Seriously though,  the needles are MASSIVE. Please send baby dust our way!



No comments:

Post a Comment