Saturday, September 26, 2020

Surgery went good!

Surgery went good! Dr. F found 4 uteran polyps this morning. All were successfully removed. He said it looks great in there now, a "nice smooth crib" he said. Ha ha! He said the cause of uteran polyps is your uteran lining not sluffing off all the way, and then it builds up after time in those areas. I'm just glad there were no fibroids, those can cause problems and be painful. When I told him I've never had any polyps before, his response was "babies leave behind rattles, binkies, all kinds of things.." 🤣 He is so nice, calming, and I just love his personality. So glad to have this out of the way. To top off everything...I WASN'T nauseous or emotional, and didn't vomit! 🥳 Anesthesia has apparently come a long way since I was last put out 10 yrs ago. Normally I'm miserable. I can't lift anything for 48 hrs, am sore, bloated, and have some bleeding. But it isn't as bad as I thought it'd be! I hope this surgery will increase our chances even more for a successful transfer next month! I'm feeling less nervous about it. The kids were angels for Granny and Gramps, but were so excited to see me and Grandma ❤ So grateful for SUCH amazing, sweet, good, and precious little people! Below is a pic of my polyps that Dr. F gave us...if you don't have a stomach for looking at things like this, don't scroll down, ha ha. And here's a picture of me still mostly out of it giving a thumbs up in the recovery room 🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment