Friday, May 13, 2016

Welcome to the world beautiful babies!!! - So in love!

Our beautiful snowflakes are here!!!!!! Labor was easy on me. The babies are super healthy and as beautiful as can be! I was able to deliver naturally and it was so much less terrifying than I thought. Dr O said I was a champ. Will update later because we have been up for over 24 hrs, but here are some pictures and stats :) Thanks for all of your love and support! 

Claire (A)
4 lbs 7 oz
17.5 inches
9:25am

Cameron (B)
5 lbs 1 oz
18 inches
9:30am






4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sweet new little ones! I'm not even sure how I found your blog (I'm sure because of embryo adoption) but I've checked on your posts for the past few months and am so excited for you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Megan and Blake! Such a blessing. Your smiles radiate happiness. The babies are beautiful.
    Best Wishes, Julie from MI. (Mom of 2 grandmother of 2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and can't imagine all of the emotions you are feeling! Waiting all these years to finally hold not one but two babies - WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy this time! Brand new babies are the most magical things in the world!

    ReplyDelete