Sunday, May 15, 2016

Most beautiful babies ever!

These two have completely stolen our hearts!! We are so over the moon right now! Cameron is adorable, sweet, snuggly and has the saddest cry you've ever heard. Claire is so tiny, precious, a great eater and has stolen the hearts of many nurses. We should all be going home tomorrow!  Cameron had some very slight glucose issues on Friday but he is doing great and didn't have to be admitted to the NICU. Words cannot express how grateful we are for these two very precious little souls!

I will post all about their "birthday" after we get home, settled and I'm no longer a zombie, lol. But to summarize...I felt only an hours worth of mild contractions (because I spent too much time on one side which caused an epidural "window" before their arrival - otherwise woulda been nothing), but I went from just over 3cm to 7 in like 4 hours, and from 7cm to 10 in just 15 minutes. Had Claire out in 3 quick pushes and Cameron out with only 5 or 6 quick ones, just 5 minutes later! Time from entering the OR to being done was less than 30 minutes. One lucky girl!!! The misery came afterwards. Had to stay on Pitocin for several hours after their arrival because you have a higher risk of hemorrhaging with multiples, plus it helps your uterus to shrink back down quicker. Not fun!! But I survived and they're beautiful! :)









1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog since little Cannon and I'm so happy to see that your tiny miracles have arrived. Congratulations! Sending you all much love and blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete