Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Babies belly then and now!

This is a comparison of my belly two days before I was admitted to the hospital for pre-term labor at 24 weeks...and me now at 35.5 weeks, the week they'll be arriving full term. I think it's safe to say that the babies have grown just a little bit in these past almost 12 weeks, lol! ;) Soooo grateful!!! I thought my belly was big at 24 weeks, but it definitely WAS NOT! Scary.

I'm enjoying their last crazy jabs, hiccups and kicks. It's going to be so weird to have an empty belly because it has been so active with two babies in there! Only a few more days to go, so exciting! We're going in at 12:30am Friday morning to be induced. Pray that Blake doesn't pass out ha ha, he's very queasy! Hates blood, needles, etc. 

Babies did awesome on their last NST appointment yesterday at the hospital, didn't even have to be buzzed once :) So glad we don't have anymore of those. Will update one last time before they arrive! See you back here on Thursday after my last appointments with Dr. O and the high risk office :)
 After the NSTs we ate a yummy lunch, and we also got to use this parking spot yesterday for the first time :) Woo! Mom bought the babies some preemie diapers since we only had one pack, a bottle drying rack, a cute tub toy holder, and I got the babies some binkies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment