Monday, April 4, 2016

NSTs turned into hospital admittance! Poop.

Well we are bummed to say that I'm back in the hospital. Went into OB Triage for my first NSTs this morning and a thirty minute appointment turned into 3.5 hours, which turned into being admitted, ha ha. My blood pressure is high (highest so far is 167/114). Hadn't had any issues so far with my blood pressure, so I was surprised. But, I've started feeling a little more crummy the last few days and am seeing stars every so often. I'm also having some mild contractions, but mostly my uterus is just "irritated". I was able to feel a few of the contractions this morning though finally! It was so scary having them before and not feeling a single thing. One contraction was way worse than the others but I've been fine since. Just feeling extra pressure.

On the bright side though...We are staying positive because I'm 30.5 weeks now, I'm getting a change of scenery (though it's a pricey one, lol!), we caught my pre-eclampsia early, don't need an IV or gown yet, I have some of the same amazing nurses as my last stay six weeks ago (they even remember me!), hoping to only be here for a day or two, and the babies look fantastic!! We shall see what happens though. Hoping the babies can stay put for another couple weeks at least. We want chubby babies! So far, I've received another steroid shot in the rear (ouch!) for the babies' lungs and some mylacon for my horrible heartburn. They're going to keep an eye on my blood pressure and see if my water retention worsens or the proteins in my urine increase. 

Please keep the babies in your prayers! Thanks for your love and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment