Monday, November 9, 2015

Finally home - Can't believe I was gone for 70 days!

Not sure what to do with myself, I am finally home after 70 days! Ha ha. Slept in my own bed for two nights now! Sadly, it wasn't as magnificent as I had envisioned. I imagined myself laying on a cloud with my beloved minky blanket, immediately falling asleep, being the perfect temperature all night, not even waking up during the night to potty. However, I got up 3 times every night, froze for some reason, took forever to fall asleep, and tossed and turned most of the night. I got used to a comfy air mattress while I was gone, so my normal bed pushes on my sore injection sites :( Boo!

Blake is so cute though, every time I get up he pops up and says, "Are you ok!?" He he. I love that he is so caring, attentive, and helpful...even when he's mostly asleep, ha ha. I came home to a sparkly clean house also! Yay for super duper awesome husbands, he's going to make this pregnancy so much less stressful! He works so hard, so it means a lot that he helps out more than his fair share around the house. Can't wait to be done with my shots on Friday, and to have my knots and bruises go away soon! Sleeping will be much more comfortable for us both then, me flipping and flopping prevents both of us from sleeping good.

Before I headed to Utah for the treatment in the end of August, we had just moved to a new state because my hubby transferred for work. So I only spent 2.5 weeks in this house was all. It was weird coming back because it didn't seem like it'd feel like home, but I forgot how cute it is! We were insane and practically killed ourselves unpacking a bunch of stuff before I left, so glad we did now! Anyways, I was so sad and emotional to leave my family, but after a couple of relaxing days in my cute house and a yummy dinner with my hubby last night...I think I will be ok :) Slinky is great company, and he is very happy things are back to normal. How cute is my little nap and movie buddy?! Yay for having to take it easy.


Oh, and check out my new fridge decor! I LOVE sonogram photos. I'm going to absolutely plaster our fridge with them!! We are SOO excited for these precious babies. So very grateful to our donor couple, and also to our Heavenly Father. I am crying just typing this. While we continue to pray that things keep going well because it's still early in the pregnancy, we are still just so blessed and overwhelmed with happiness. After we lost Cannon, I wasn't sure that I could ever feel this way again. So grateful for answered prayers...x2! I was beyond terrified that this treatment wouldn't be successful, but I tried so hard to just put it all in the Lord's hands. What a wonderful miracle we got!

"Look unto me in every thought. Doubt not, fear not." D&C 6:36



No comments:

Post a Comment