Friday, November 6, 2015

9 week ultrasound & Only 7 more days of shots!!

THE BABIES!
BOTH of the babies looked great today! Their heart rates were 175 and 192. And they both measured about 2.26cm. The size of a green olive! They have grown a TON just since last week, and we could see them much better! Today one of the baby's was bobbing it's head around, and the other was moving it's tiny little arm up and down. Sooo cute and fun to see! So special for us because this is as far as we've ever made it. I think they were trying to tell us, "Hi Mom and Dad, we are doing good!" ;) This is the best shot that she could get of them both. Kind of a funny angle, Baby B on the right looks tinier and squished, but it's really not. I'm officially 9 weeks tomorrow, and just need to follow up with an OB at home. Hope we find a good one!

My placenta is still partially over the cervix but they're confident it will move within the next few weeks. If it doesn't, they usually move by week 20 or so at the latest. Worst case scenario, it never moves and I will have to have a c-section. But, I have a feeling that's probably going to happen anyways. So, I am not gonna stress over it anymore! :) So glad Blake was able to be in Utah with me for the ultrasound again. We go home tomorrow! I can now go home a lot less stressed, the babies are ok!!! I will miss my favorite nurse Johanna :(

Thanks to my parents for everything, this wouldn't have been possible without them and their generosity!!!



SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!
I can't believe that I've only got a week of shots left! I am so nervous, but so excited. I'm starting to get the numb and random painful burning areas on my legs again from them. I only do shots in my hips (upper buttox), but it must cause some nerve damage or something in other places, because my thighs hurt. This happened last time and took months to go away. 

I will also not miss days like the pictures below...I think it's safe to say we hit a big vein the other day, lol. It literally sprayed full blast out of the injection site and onto the floor. Wouldn't quit bleeding, got everywhere, and left a giant bruise complete with a massive knot. Makes sitting and sleeping really fun. Fun times. Sorry, I know it's gross, but this is reality...fertility treatments aren't pleasant. I'm not sure what I will do with myself on November 14th! No shot in the morning, no suppositories, no evening shot...just my prenatal vitamins. Yay for November 13th!!

I am much less nervous to quit the shots after my nurse told me that the babies' placentas are up and running around nine weeks (which is totally awesome!), but it's still so nerve racking. I will soon be a big girl though and will be growing TWO babies all by myself! ;) Thanks to all my shot givers over the last two months!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment