Friday, October 23, 2015

Ultrasound results are in - Holy. Freaking. Crap!!!

Holy. Freaking. Crap!!! That's all I can think to say right now to sum up our feelings, ha ha!

We were sooo very scared today, afraid of the worst of course after suffering a miscarriage. But, low and behold...there were TWO sweet little blueberries on the screen! Both our snowflakes attached (fraternal twins) and measured perfectly. They BOTH (can't believe I'm saying that!) have healthy heartbeats, each at 123 bpm. Anything over 100 is good. Baby A measured at 6 wks 3 days, and Baby B measured at 6 wks 4 days. Estimated due date is June 12th, but they'll most likely take them in the end of May. We are still in total shock, ha ha! Maybe we can relax more after our next ultrasound. For the sake of Mommy's and Daddy's sanity, stay healthy babies!!

I am officially 7 weeks tomorrow (they base it off your transfer date), and we follow up in two weeks to make sure all still looks good. Many happy tears shed today! To top things off, there are no subchorionic hemorrhages by the babies (blood pools)!! Last time I had a large one by Cannon, plus two others. We think that the large one is what caused the miscarriage, but can't be sure. 

Wish we would have recorded our ultrasound  today so you could have seen my face ha ha, but I'm so happy we did pictures at least! I said, "oh my gosh is that TWO?!" as my favorite nurse started the ultrasound. What a beautiful sight! So very happy that Blake could be there with me today, he drove hours to be there! It was such a special day for us. Best birthday present EVERRR! Me and mom were like, "oh my gosh!!" and quite vocal, lol. Blake just sat there with a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. Melted my heart! Love my Blake to pieces. He's been so strong for me this year, though I know he was just as scared as I was today. Blake was right though I think, the trick was that BOTH Mommy and Daddy needed to be at the transfer ;) He said again today, "See, I told ya I at least needed to be in the same room." Lol. Thanks to my Momma for driving us today and being there to share in our exciting moment. She got to see the transfer as well. Love you to pieces Mom! 

Thanks for all of the love, support and sweet messages! I am still throwing up strong, extremely tired, and verry bloated. Like, I look 4 months pregnant already. My food likes and dislikes vary day to day, but I still cannot stand the smell of beef or pork. Gag!! I'm normally a carnivore, ha ha. I've been eating a lot of crackers, oranges, Zataran's brand rices, potatoes, turkey sandwiches, and drinking lots of water, apple and grape juices. I don't keep down much, but I don't even care...WE ARE HAVING TWINS!! Ahhhhhhh!!





10 comments:

  1. I've been following your story and praying for you. I'm so happy for you today to have 2 babies!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been following, kept checking today for the update! So so happy for you guys! You are in my prayers and I think of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, thanks ladies!! You made my night, thanks so much for following us! We are still quite nervous but verrry excited. Good luck on your journies as well, whatever they may be :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog for a couple of months now and was anxiously waiting for you to update today. You've been in my prayers every day this week and I was so very happy to hear your good news! Many blessings to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! It's so fun to have sweet followers like you express their happiness for us! We truly appreciate it, take care!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Hannah! It's so fun to have sweet followers like you express their happiness for us! We truly appreciate it, take care!

      Delete
  5. I had to catch my breathe to explain to Neil why I started bawling uncontrollably tonight -- so, so happy for you guys when I read the news. I think of you guys every day, Meg, truly I do. TWINS. Wow, wow, wow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jess, you're sweet! We were quite shocked and thrilled all at once! It's still sinking in :) Hopefully all continues to go well! Love and miss ya!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!! I was so happy to read your blog this morning and see the great news. I am a grandmother of 2 now but years ago experienced pregnancy loss. Its a celebration to hear your great news and I wish you both all the best.

    Julie from MI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We appreciate your support and kind words Julie! God bless!

      Delete