Monday, October 19, 2015

Pregnant on my Birthday! - Only 4 days til the ultrasound, how many babies did the stork bring?!

This week is my birthday, I have been waiting over 8.5 years to be pregnant on my birthday! It has been something I've wanted so badly because it seemed so fun, and it's FINALLY happening! Though it's not happening at the age I originally wanted, lol, it's still very exciting none the less! A GIANT thank you to my parents for assisting us financially once again, without them this wouldn't be happening right now! I can't think of a better birthday present than a little baby or babies on the way though, can you!? We can't wait for the ultrasound on Friday, only 4 more days!! One or two, either will do! I seriously hope I survive, I'm going nuts, ha ha. I'm very excited, but also very scared. I need to know that there is a healthy heartbeat NOWWW!! Can you tell I'm super patient? Really though, it's all in the Lord's hands. But, it's so hard to stay 100% positive when you've had a previous heartbreak. Blake and several others assure me that everything is going to turn out just fine though, so I'm holding them to it!! :) We are excited to see how many babies the stork brought us...what do you think?? Lots of people think twins this time. Blake and I both say one, but aren't 100% sure it's not two ;)


Have a great week everyone, see you back on here Friday evening with the ultrasound results! 


No comments:

Post a Comment