Friday, October 16, 2015

Officially 6 weeks - Holy bloated!!

Time is going by so slow, yet so fast! I'm already  6 weeks. So grateful that I'm still very sick (like can't leave the house most days), and that my symptoms haven't lessened slowly like they did with Cannon. Yay for morning (I mean all day!) sickness, ha ha. I've been getting more nervous about making it through the next few weeks because that's when we found out that Cannon no longer had a heart beat. But, I got an amazing blessing from our family friends, Wendell and Ken, the other night! I feel comforted and more confident. The fear of the baby's heart rate being low at our first ultrasound is still lurking in the back of my brain, but I just try to remember all of the wonderful things that were said in my blessing and I'm comforted. What a blessing the priesthood is!

I have been eating tons of chicken nuggets, sandwiches, crackers, mint chip icecream, and peaches. I'm very picky and it varies day to day, but hey, why eat something that makes you want to gag!? I can't stand hamburger and pork again, along with most sweets. I'm still sleeping very well and now taking naps. But boy am I BLOATED!! Anyone ever do treatments and experience this level of bloating? I wasn't nearly this bloated with Cannon. I look like a weirdo! It's mostly low in the pelvic area, but seems to be spreading upward, ha ha. I look way further along than I am with a maternity shirt on, and it's not baby, lol. It's quite tender to the touch in some spots too. I know the injections can cause some discomfort and bloating, but geeeeze! I can't sleep on my tummy anymore and have to position my legs just so when sleeping on my sides now. Hoping I might feel better when I stop the shots in a month or so. Maybe not though, stopping the injections scares me to death, ha ha! 

Baby is growing super fast! It's already the size of a sweet pea. This week: the jaw, cheeks, chin, eyes, ears and nose are starting to form into a cute little face. Also forming is the kidneys, liver, and lungs. It's little heart is already beating 80 times per minute...so amazing!! All of this is going on with a baby that's only 1/4 inch long :) Keep growing baby(s), we love you!! Ultrasound is on the 23rd!



No comments:

Post a Comment