Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day - Hug someone today!

My heart hurts for all of those that have experienced miscarriages, babies born sleeping, and infant losses. Losing something so precious brings a horrible kind of pain with it. One that I don't imagine will ever fully go away. I think about baby Cannon everyday. Should my pregnancy have gone how we wanted, he would have been due this week. Would he/she have had lots of hair? How much would he have weighed? What would his adorable baby giggle have sounded like?

Even though we are comforted by our faith and believe that "families are forever", I still struggle with things. I do take comfort though in the fact that our little angels are in a place more wonderful than we could ever imagine. Their souls were too pure for this earth. They're happy, healthy, thriving, and watching us from above. I'm not sure why the Lord took our first baby that we waited so very long for, but one day we will know. And we will even get to meet Cannon. I look forward to that very precious moment. We thank our Heavenly Father everynight for the new little one(s) on the way, and we pray with all of our might that we may be able to welcome a healthy baby in June.

Hug someone today, give them flowers, drop by their favorite drink, or a card! Don't be afraid, I know you can do it!! Just something to let them know you care. Because really, they mourn everyday. So many people have suffered losses, many you don't even know about. I wish I could hug every single one of them! I am thinking of you all though, along with our angel babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment