Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I'm an Auntie!! - Welcome baby Joyce!

My younger sister just welcomed her first baby yesterday afternoon! This is the beautiful little cousin who was due just weeks after our Cannon would have been. She is SOO beautiful, we got to go visit last night. I may have puked a few times in the grass when we got there because car rides make me so sick, but it was definitely worth it! A nice lady let me have a banana from one of their maternity tour food carts. Life saver! Anyway, we are all so in love, she's perfect in every way. She's a great mix of her parents, but they change so quickly. On her birthday day, she wasn't born with much hair like her daddy was and it's fairly light colored (all us kids had mass amounts of black or dark brown hair). She seems to have his ears and nose, and my sister's beautiful eyes and lips. Everyone is saying how she doesn't look like a newborn, she's so pretty and looks a month old already. She was 18 inches and over 7.5 lbs. She opened her eyes for us and said hello, melted my heart! Blake is gonna die when he sees her!! I can't believe we will be doing this in May/June...with TWINS!! My favorite picture is the one of her lovingly looking at my sister. This pretty baby knows who her Momma is! Congrats to my sister's cute family! Baby J has everyone wrapped around her itty bitty little finger already :) I know that our angel baby Cannon is watching over this new and precious cousin! 







No comments:

Post a Comment