Sunday, October 11, 2015

I have the best Momma! - late night snack runs!

I have the best Momma! Late last night I realized that I had finally eaten all of my little carton of mint chip icecream. I can't eat much at a time, but it settles my stomach. And, living with food allergies normally isn't fun...let alone while pregnant and yucky feeling! So, after 10pm last night, she went and bought me more of my beloved gluten & dairy free mint chip icecream, and even some yummy crackers! I've been wanting some saltine crackers SOO bad, but I'm allergic. I highly recommend these Glutino brand table crackers to my fellow allergic friends and followers! Good gfdf crackers are verrry hard to find, so I haven't had any until now because the ones I've found make me gag...while not pregnant, lol. But, these are big and yummy! Thank you for taking care of me Mom :) I've been spoiled this entire trip, my grandma and sisters have also taken very good care of me and ran and bought things that sounded good! Late night snacks runs are the best, especially when you don't have to go ;)

Yes, that is an adorable wienerdog puppy in my icecream picture! Love my nephew puppy, he follows us everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment