Friday, October 9, 2015

Two weeks since the transfer - I finally braved leaving the house, ha ha!

Well I finally braved leaving the house after two weeks! Can't believe it's been two weeks since the transfer, it feels like a million stinkin years, lol. Blake said he's already forgotten what I look like again, ha ha. He's so cute, I miss him terribly and could use one of his stress melting hugs right now. Two months is a longgg time to be away from home, but it's for a wonderful reason. Every day that I don't spot is a victory! I can't keep stressing or I won't be able to enjoy anything. Trying to take things one day at a time :)  It's still hard to not panic at every bathroom trip though. And I catch myself waking up in the mornings and thinking, do I feel as nauseated as yesterday?? Are my boobs less sore?? The joys of treatments after a loss. I'm getting better though and more excited!

I'm still quite sick, but last night wasn't too awfully bad. I was going stir crazy ha ha, so we braved leaving the house. Just have to make sure I don't eat for awhile before I leave and all is ok...sometimes, lol. I went to Ulta and Ross last night with Momma and baby sister. Amazingly enough I didn't buy anything, but it was fun to get out of the house! My sister and I decided to model some sunglasses. We picked the most obnoxious ones we could find, ha ha. Mine looked horrible on me.


I was supposed to go see my adorable nieces today, but it just ain't happenin. Not a good day today. But, sick is good!! Hopefully I can snuggle them next week.

Getting more and more excited about our tiny(s)! The end of the month needs to be here NOW, I may go crazy before we can have an ultrasound, ha ha. Bloodwork recheck on Monday, praying my level has risen like it should. See you back on here then!

No comments:

Post a Comment