Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A little update - our little orange seed!

Well things so far are going really good! I got to reorder my meds yesterday, so that's an exciting thing to check off the list. They're pricey, but we are just so happy that we are pregnant and got to reorder! Not everyone is as lucky. We have been blessed to have good news both times. My heart breaks for those who get negative pregnancy tests after transfers :'( 

Still no spotting...KNOCK ON WOOD!! Sleeping well, and injection sites are doing awesome compared to last time. I'm still sicker than a dog, running to the bathroom several times a day. HELLO TOILET! But bring it on, that means it's a healthy, growing baby! I stopped throwing up last time after a few weeks and we thought it was a good thing, but really it was a sign that my hcg was declining. I have lost some weight, become more tired, more bloated, but my skin is super soft, ha ha. Having weird and vivid dreams again. Craziest so far...I was beautiful and thin and married to Tim McGraw, not bad right!? But then giant, scary aliens invaded so it was ruined, lol. I'm craving spaghetti sauce still, but have been eating a lot of things like rice rollers and popcorn because it's kinder to my sick tummy. Plain water is grossing me out, gonna have to get some lemons and limes again. 

I feel different this time around, in a couple of ways. Mentally and emotionally, I can actually picture myself with a pregnant belly! Last time I didn't really have that. I kind of knew deep down something was off maybe? But this time, I feel more hopeful! Physically, I had somewhat of a pressure feeling in my lower abdomen last time, but it's stronger feeling this time. I'm experiencing "growing/attachment" pains apparently. Your uterus starts expanding, and also as the placenta digs in and grows it can cause some discomfort. Similar to lady cramps but feels different, and not nearly as intense.

Baby(ies) is almost the size of an ORANGE SEED and looks like a tadpole right now! Started out microscopic, so I would say that's a ton of growth in not even two weeks! The first part to form is the circulatory system (or blood). That's why their tiny heartbeat is visible on early ultrasounds. Another thing under construction at the moment is the neural tube. That turns into baby's spinal cord and brain. It's amazing that we all started out like this, tiny little blobs of cells that quickly start forming a human! They have a heartbeat quite soon. What a miracle the human body is, just blows our minds! Keep growing strong little baby(ies)!! 

I have a bloodwork recheck on Monday to make sure my hcg level is rising like it should. Praying hard that all is going well in the baby house and continues to! We are still nervous, but so very excited! I think we will be able to breathe a little after our first ultrasound. Cannon's heart rate was low from the beginning, even though we weren't aware. So, crossing our fingers that all looks good. Can't wait for our first ultrasound, the next few weeks are gonna feel like an eternity, ha ha. We are very anxious to see how many are in there! One or two, either will do! Due date is most likely around June 12th. But we shall see. Thank you Heavenly Father for this miracle!

We love our little orange seed already!

2 comments:

  1. http://features.faithtap.com/4326/moms-find-hope-in-the-blessing-of-rainbow-babies/?v=1

    This made me think of you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Thanks so much, how neat! <3 We definitely hope this is our rainbow baby!

    ReplyDelete