Friday, September 25, 2015

Transfer day & A 6 foot 4 inch surprise - The babies are in!!!

All went great today with the transfer, two sweet little snowflakes were successfully transferred! They had to thaw four of them to get two good ones, so sadly we did lose one that didn't thaw well. But, we are still hoping we have two more tries after this one, should the fourth embryo grow bigger in the next 24 hrs and refreeze well. Amazing they can do that! Science is so cool!

I seriously love my doctor! She is the cutest and sweetest little thing, and always makes the transfers exciting, fun, and comfortable. So very grateful for our donor couple also, today wouldn't have been possible without them and their selfless decision to donate. Feeling so blessed and lucky!

I also received a wonderful surprise today...my handsome hubby! Made me cry of course! He drove almost 11 hours to be here, I am so grateful for him! He wasn't supposed to be able to come again because of work, but he showed up at 11:30 today at our hotel. Was so fun to have him here and be able to be part of our special day! He said, "Well I thought I should at least be in the same room as you while you're getting knocked up!" Lol! He always keeps us laughing. 

My lining was at 14mm today, so I hope these sweet babies stay put since they got a fluffier home than the last two, he he. The pregnancy test is on Monday, October 5th...so keep us in your prayers please! Thanks for all of your support and love!










No comments:

Post a Comment