Thursday, September 24, 2015

A blessing and a road trip - Tomorrow is the big day!!

Last night I received the most amazing priesthood blessing that I have ever been given! A big thank you to President Barlow, and also to Elder Burgess and my Grandpa David for standing in. I am so grateful for the wonderful priesthood holders of our church. I have never felt the spirit so strong, or ever felt that God was listening in more than right then. He knows how much we want a baby and how badly we hope this treatment works. Many wonderful things were said, and I feel so comforted and ready for the transfer! ONE MORE DAY!

Mom and I set out for the transfer! Time has just flown by, I'm in shock that the transfer is tomorrow! I miss my hubby so much and he wishes so bad he could be here, but I am so grateful for his job, his love for me, and support. He is truly a keeper and the sweetest man I've ever met! Also, very grateful for my awesome parents and grandparents, and for my mom taking the time to bring me again. My mom is the best!

Please say a quick prayer that all goes well tomorrow. We are crossing everything that can possibly be crossed, ha ha. Hoping the two embryos being transferred thaw well and are usable! Hoping to not lose any of our snowflakes. So grateful for our anonymous donor couple, because of them we are being given a wonderful miracle...the possibility to experience pregnancy once again, and hopefully welcome a beautiful, healthy baby into our family after 8.5 long years! 

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for all of your support, stay tuned for pictures and info from the transfer tomorrow!

2 comments: