Friday, September 25, 2015

A sad update - please say a prayer!

Well we just heard from the fertility center. I should have waited to publish my previous post until we had more solid info because they were going to check on the embryo situation for us with the lab this afternoon...they actually thawed ALL remaining embryos to get 3 good ones today. The best two were transferred. So, if the one being cultured and growing until tomorrow doesn't make it, this is it! No more tries. I'm trying to not completely wig out because I know how blessed we are to be given this opportunity. But, I'm not gonna lie...I feel so sick to my stomach. I'm now even more terrified this might not work and we will be left childless, but I'm glad I have my Mom and Blake here with me! We were so lucky to even get these precious embryos, and we're super lucky we got several. Usually only one to a few are donated. So, we are trying to stay positive! Come on little babies, attach!!! And, we hope our last little guy or gal that is growing will culture well. We will know by tomorrow if it's re-freezable. Stick with us little snowflake, don't give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment