Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Passing the time until transfer day - 16 more days!

Passing the time until transfer day!

Mom and I will be heading to Pleasant Grove before we know it! Wish the hubby could come, but so grateful he has a good new job! 16 more days and I will have two more little embryos transferred in to me, I can't believe it. Time is just flying by this treatment, and I feel like I'm doing way less shots somehow! It's nice to know the ropes this time, SOO much less stressed. Here's to hoping I stay that way, ha ha.

I have: been to Pine Valley, went on four wheeler rides, played ponies with my little cousin, walked the weeniedogs, took pictures of my Granny's beautiful yard, visited family, played games, took my baby sister to the St. George temple and visitors center because she had never been, watched cartoons, went on a picnic, and got goodies out of the quarter machine!



















No comments:

Post a Comment