Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello nausea! - Shots aren't fun

After only 2 shots, the headaches, red face, insomnia, hot flashes, and nausea have already set in. Thought I was gonna die yesterday in St. George, and it wasn't even that hot. Was hoping I would catch a break on some of the side effects this time around, but no such luck because I just got a call that they're increasing my Estrogen dose tomorrow, ha ha. I never had an increase last time, but that's ok though, just hoping for a healthy baby! 

I'm having the same trouble as last time though with meals. Finding something that sounds good isn't very easy, these injections make you already feel pregnant. Went to the store for chili, and by the time I got back it sounded beyond disgusting. So, here I am with chips, salsa, a caffeine free diet coke, and some sour gummy worms, he he. YUM!! Last treatment, I lived on bananas, oranges, fresh french fries from my grandma, and spaghetti, ha ha. Shots aren't fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment