Thursday, September 3, 2015

First day of treatment! - Groundhog day



Well, here we go again! Feels like I was doing all of this just last week, ha ha. Had my Baseline Ultrasound and first round of bloodwork done today. Much less to stress about this time when it comes to the process of everything. Last time I was so stressed about what was next, or what this or that was going to be like. So I hope that'll help me relax some this time around! I start my shots tomorrow evening. Eek! Not looking forward to it since my sides are just now 100% healed from last time. But, it has to happen to get us a sweet baby, so I will happily be a miserable pin cushion once again! My lining measured at 4mm today, which is perfect, and better than last time around. So I hope that's a sign of good things to come! Was so happy to see Johanna again today, my favorite nurse for sure!

After my appointments, my baby sister and I went and ate at Red Robin, did some shopping at Deseret Book and Charming Charlie's, and giggled most of the drive back home from St. George, ha ha. Gotta love sisters!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment