Wednesday, September 16, 2015

One year already?! - Spreading the word!

Grandma and I went to Krave in St. George after her cataract surgery yesterday. We LOVVVE Dole Whips!!! Anyways, while we were there, I figured it didn't hurt to spread the word on their cool little dry erase wall board thingys. So, I wrote our blog's address on it! Too bad the markers weren't better or else I could have made it cute, ha ha. I think Embryo Donation is just an amazingly selfless thing though. We will forever be grateful to our anonymous donor couple! Without them, we wouldn't have little baby Cannon in heaven waiting for us, I wouldn't be having two more baby snowflakes transferred into me in 9 days, and I most likely would have never been able to experience pregnancy in this lifetime. The love that I have for this wonderful anonymous couple is tremendous. I wish they could feel what I feel when I think of them and our snowflakes...my gratefulness, my full heart, the renewed excitement for the future, our un-shattered dreams, and the many, many happy tears that we have cried in the last year. We will give them the biggest hug in heaven one day though! 

Today marks one year since we were told about our embryos. I remember it was a Tuesday afternoon and I was watching something on Netflix when the phone rang. Little did I know at the beginning of that conversation, that by the end of it I would be told, "I think I actually have something for you! The paperwork is literally on my desk right now, and we didn't know if we would be able to easily find someone for these embryos! Are you interested!?" Blake and I were the perfect match for their donation requirements. I was bawling, excited, and could hardly talk when I ran into the bedroom to tell Blake what I had just heard. Such a special day! There is no doubt in our minds that our loving Heavenly Father is watching out for us!

!EMBRYO ADOPTION IS AWESOME!

Please feel free to share our blog anytime, you never know who might be in need of support! 

(To our awesome new blog readers...go to the very first few posts of the blog, if you haven't already, to hear about our entire story...it all started because of a dream I had, so amazing! Thanks for following us, and best of luck to you!)



No comments:

Post a Comment