Thursday, September 17, 2015

Let the spaghetti sauce obsession begin! - Cravings are weird

!Let the spaghetti sauce obsession begin!


Pizza for breakfast! I don't know what it is about these injections and pills that make me crave spaghetti sauce, lol?! But I kid you not, I'm to the point again where I like it so much that I could just straight drink it warmed! My mom ate lots of spaghetti during her pregnancies also :) I tried buying some V8 vegetable juice last treatment, but I couldn't make myself drink it. Not only does spaghetti sauce sound super good all of the time, but I feel like I HAVE to eat it. Cracks me up! I ate nothing but spaghetti, little personal pizzas, fruit, and potatoes when I was pregnant with Cannon also. I'm a huge tomato lover normally, but this is just crazy. I've been eating a lot of potatoes again as well, and luckily my I HATE MEAT NOW thing hasn't kicked in yet. I do have to admit though, craving spaghetti sauce again makes me miss our angel baby Cannon even more :( Cravings are weird though! What were your pregnancy or hormone injection cravings?? 

(photo credit: sheknows.com)

Next lining check and blood draw is tomorrow, cross your fingers!! If all is well, I have no more appointments until the transfer on the 25th! Yay! They kept my Estrogen shots at the higher dose of .2, and I had to start these dang Estrogen suppository pills again the other night. But that's ok, don't have to be on them as long this time. I will do whatever it takes!


Note: If pictures appear blurry on the blog and you can't see them very good, just click on them to open them :)

2 comments:

  1. I never really had a set of craving until my 8th month of pregnancy and I only craved PASTA SAUCES! Lol the noodles were just a bonus. But I loved pasta sauce so much my fiancé was burned out on pasta by the time tank was born lol every now he groans when I want pasta for dinner. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that's funny!! There's just something about spaghetti sauce!! I had pizza for dinner last night. Regretted it later though ;)

    ReplyDelete