Friday, September 18, 2015

It's a go! - Soo ready for transfer day!

We got the go ahead from the fertility center today! Can't wait til next Friday, "baby day" is fast approaching! My Estrogen level has risen nicely, and my lining went from 7.5mm to 12! These babies will have an even fluffier home than the last, ha ha. Had to be at least 8mm minimum to proceed. Estrogen level went from 372 to 1,717 just since Monday, thanks to the not fun pills. Yay for sucky suppositories! Sorry men, sure you didn't want to know that, but it's just one of the many fun realities of fertility treatments.

I'm so grateful that all went well and that I feel so much better this time around. Last treatment, I practically lived in bed at this point. The headaches were awful, the injection sites hurt waaay worse, and I could hardly eat anything. Doing pretty good this time, knock on wood. Woo hoo! Sleeping 8 hours a night instead of 2 or 3. 

The guy at the lab registration counter today was new and super nice! He told me about his neighbor who is expecting triplets at 49, thanks to fertility treatments. He said he had a great feeling about me and just knew our treatment would be a success. He made my day, so I asked him for a picture! :) I love it when you randomly run into super kind people. Thanks Nils for the uplifting chat today!




No comments:

Post a Comment