Wednesday, September 30, 2015

From blazing inferno to popsicle! - 6 days til the pregnancy test!

Well I've gone from absolutely roasting day and night, to freezing most days lately, ha ha! So weird. Not sure that I remember this happening last time? But, it's a good thing I've got my super cozy minky blanket to keep me warm! My feet are like ice and can't get warm, so I've also been putting my heat pad that I use on my sore sides at the bottom of my bed. Makes my feet feel so good! My face still feels a little warm, but it's not nearly as bright red and fiery feeling as before the transfer. Blake says the babies are probably stealing all of my blood, ha ha. Or, the meds are just kicking my butt. But, twins would be AWESOMMME! 

I am still throwing up daily, bloated, have headaches, do lots of bathroom runs, really tired, and very nauseated. I'm still eating pretty bland food with the exception of chips and salsa...I always regret that one later. Holy freakin heartburn! But I just can't help myself. Gatorade isn't a bright idea to have in the mornings. Not smart at all. The injections can mimic a lot of the pregnancy symptoms, but we are still hopeful! I cried today while watching Walker Texas Ranger, so I just have to be pregnant right!? Pathetic, lol. Last treatment it was State Farm commercials. I'm not sure which is worse!? Gotta love being a miserable pile of hormones. Slinky is my super cute napping buddy though, he's always so good and quiet on his little bed! He loves blankies as much as his momma. He likes to bury his cute face. 

Tomorrow I head to my parents house with Grandma for my younger sister's baby shower this weekend, yay!!! So excited for her beautiful baby girl to get here! I will be staying at my parents for the remainder of my stay so I can visit them more. I will just be driving to St. George on the 5th and 12th for my pregnancy tests. Luckily it's not too far. Keeping our fingers crossed! Only 6 more days until my blood draw - hope to high heaven you're in there baby(ies)!!

Seriously peoples, buy a minky blanket if you don't already have one...you'll thank me later, I swear! They're kinda pricey, but they often have good sales. Like 40% off.
Minkycouture.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment