Sunday, August 30, 2015

On the road again! - Yummy treats and fun stops

This weekend was awesome! Living closer to family and the treatment is definitely a plus, good bye two day drives! Since we only have one car at the moment, my mom and sister were kind enough to meet Blake half way. So sad to say goodbye to my hubby for 5-6 weeks again (especially since we just got settled in our new cute place), but excited to get things started with the treatment. At least he will be occupied with a business trip to Nevada, California, and Arizona this next week! By the way...you have not lived unless you've tried a Dole Whip! Oh. My. Gosh. No gluten or dairy, just pineapple perfection. Try one immediately. We also stopped to see Hoover Dam, I got to rub my pregnant sister’s super cute belly, and I finally got to meet my insanely cute nephew puppy, Walter. He and Slinky are getting along great. Utah in a couple of days, woo!






No comments:

Post a Comment