Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Packing, packing, packing! - I have the cutest little helper!

Well this last week has been exciting! 
We found out that my husband got the job transfer he wanted, good job hubby! He totally nailed his phone interviews, I am so proud. He's a big goofball at home, so it was funny and neat to hear him sound so professional and tech-y. So, we will be MUCH closer to family, and to Utah for the fertility treatments!! What a relief, I can't even tell you. It was so hard traveling home last time, it's so stinkin' far. I was alone, drove bc flying is outrageously pricey, was newly pregnant and sick, had to give myself my shots, had a dog, and a ton of luggage. It was just too much and too far. So grateful that the Lord has answered our prayers! We can't wait to move to our new place next month and get settled. His new location is even giving him 2 weeks off, paid! What a difference already, will be a much healthier work environment for him. We're so relieved that we will be all moved in before I have to go to Utah to start the treatment in early Sept. We're cutting it close, only made it by 3 weeks or so ha ha, but we were afraid we would have to push the treatment back a couple months. Or even worse, Blake get a job offer and have to move while I'm gone! So, all is coming together nicely! Knock on wood... 

Slinky has been keeping a careful eye on me at all times as I've been packing, ha ha. He has to see EVERYTHING I'm putting in the boxes. I'm not sure if he's like "Oh great, we're moving AGAIN already! Please don't leave without me!" Or if he just wants to make sure I don't forget anything, ha ha. He looks so tiny and cute in this big ol box, love our little mouse!







No comments:

Post a Comment