Thursday, July 16, 2015

Calendar time! - Hello Baby Binder!

It's calendar time, yay! I really had hoped to not see this binder until much later. However, it was more exciting than I thought it would be to get it out. I had my Plan of Care appointment over the phone yesterday with the fertility center! So, I will be starting my shots and going to my first appointment in St. George on September 3rd! Time really has flown by, thankfully. I love the calendar because I am a HUGE list girl. I love lists! Like obsessed. Making them and checking things off keeps me organized and less stressed. Being organized (and less stressed!) is very important when you're doing a treatment. Depending on where you're at in the treatment, there are some days where several things need to be taken/injected, or need to be done. Such as appointments or blood draws. Missing something can really cause you problems, possibly even the whole treatment. Last treatment, I literally checked off each thing every single day and then triple checked it with someone nearby like Granny to re-confirm. One time I did almost inject myself with the wrong hormone, yikes. So, it's better to be safe than sorry I say! Especially when it comes to fertility treatments and their high costs.

 Blake is already dreading me being gone for two months, but I'm getting more excited, ha ha. Not only do we hope to get pregnant again (with a better outcome!), but I will also get to meet my beautiful niece who is due in October! Her adorable sonogram is below. She's already happy and smiley while she's cookin away. I keep joking with Blake and saying to him, "most men would love for their wife to be away for that long, what's wrong with you?!" He he. I must be awesome or somethin'. At least I'm hoping to leave Slinky with him this time. He's such great company and entertainment for me during the day while Blake's at work, so I thought it'd help Blake not be so lonely before and after work. We will be in a new town too, but at least Blake has lots of extended family nearby this time around. And since we will be living closer, Blake can even come visit in Utah!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!! 




2 comments:

  1. You got this, girl! I, too, am a firm believer in lists. And in you. I hope your time apart flies by and that your treatments go as smoothly as possible. I'm glad you'll be close to your amazing grammy through it all! ~Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! Love ya, and appreciate your support and kind words!

      Delete