Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's going to be here before we know it! - Start of Round #2!

Well, this week was exciting but scary. The treatment will be here before we know it, time to start preparing for Round #2! I went in for another Sonohysterography (saline ultrasound) to make sure my uterus still looks good after the miscarriage and that there are no growths. Not pleasant, but at least it's done and over with, phew! Doctor said everything looked perfect, which was really great news. BTW, thanks insurance company for not covering any fertility testing or procedures, goodbye $540.00. Boo! Ha ha. I love that insurances cover abortions but not fertility treatments. Makes zero sense to me. Anyways, now we just wait for August, then I can start doing more to prepare for the treatment...including traveling to Utah again. Yay!!

The FET (frozen embryo transfer) is scheduled for September 25th! I will begin the Estrogen shots and pills again in the end of August/beginning of September. My rear finally isn't riddled with knotted scar tissue but is still somewhat tender. I am NOT looking forward to the shots again ha ha, but I think my poor Grandma is dreading them more. Love you Granny, thanks for being my jabber! ☺

The last four months have been such a struggle, but I am grateful for the power and comfort of prayer. Starting to prepare for the next treatment has definitely been bittersweet, but we are so blessed and comforted by our remaining embryos. We have several snowflakes left!

Wish us luck, we are so nervous! Hoping this time around turns out better for us!
Come on September, please give us a healthy baby!☺


No comments:

Post a Comment