Monday, July 18, 2022

7 months old - No new house, an aquarium & teeth!

How is this adorable boy 7 months old already?!? And how has it been MONTHS since I last posted, lol?! Oops. This may just be my last post, as I CANNOT remember to get on here ha ha, even though I have tons of post ideas. Having three kids has totally trashed my brain. I seriously feel like I'm in a time warp or something. But he is getting so big and the twins will be starting FIRST GRADE home school in a couple of months. Just nuts. Totally nuts.  

This adorable little man is just the absolute cutest! He squeaks, squaks, laughs, growls, babbles, yells, and I'm pretty sure he said Mom Mom this last month, on purpose. He is such a tank and is so dang soft and squishable. We all love his chins, squishy legs, toothy little smile, and adorable little personality. He is so sweet and calm and such an easy baby. But he can be quite silly and crazy when he wants to be. Christian absolutely lovvvves his big brother and sissy, he squels when he sees them and won't eat if he can hear them anywhere nearby, so I have to feed him in his room with the door closed 🤣 He can sit mostly unassisted now. Some days are better than others but he does pretty good. He weighs 19 lbs 6.5 oz, is 27.5 inches long, and has an 18 inch head! He falls in the 70th percentile for weight, 62nd for length and 92nd for head, lol. He's got a big ol melon like his Papa, who he's named after (middle), so that's very fitting lol. He has two teeth now, his 2nd just popped through the gums. For my sake (nursing), I was hoping he'd be a later teether like his Daddy (1 yr old), ha ha, but instead he started getting drooly at 3 or 4 months and got his first tooth at 6 months. I believe I was 5.5 months when I got my first, Camoman too. It hasn't been too bad though.  I probably won't be able to say the same when several more come in. His amber teething necklace and homeopathic drops work pretty good.

We were really looking forward to moving into our new home this week but unfortunately our current home didn't sell in time and our Contingency Agreement expired with the builder. They got quite slimy and nasty towards the end there and tried to kick us out of our contract early! So upsetting, so dishonest, and not to mention illegal. I'm glad I fought them and got us our full 135 days per the contract, even though it didn't end up selling. Such a racket! DON'T BUY A D.R. HORTON HOME, ever!! I had to contact a VP of the company just to get them to honor their contract. So flipping ridiculous. The twins are heart broken because we have checked on that house weekly for months now. They were SO excited for their new, bigger bedrooms. It was very hard telling them we would be staying here. I was very upset also. But I guess everything happens for a reason, just not sure why this one happened yet though. And of course we started getting some showings after the Contingency expired, gah! But we took it off the market. We bought some fun new things for the yard here since we are staying. A new water table, a new picnic table, and an above ground pool! We are so excited to get everything set up. We did find another new home that we could have purchased for the same price, and it was much larger, but it was too close to the railroad tracks in town so we didn't pull the trigger. Plus, interest has gone up and would have raised the new monthly payment even more. Such a racket also! We were hoping to build on, and my dad even drew us up a floorplan of what we wanted, but we found out that our HOA doesn't allow living area add ons. Just Arizona rooms and covered patios. We may do a patio if we are going to be here awhile though. Thanks to my parents for letting us crash with them while we were showing our house!! The kids and I spent weeks in UT and it was so great. We got to be there for the 4th, had lots of fun, made lots of goodies, and had fun visits with family in UT and NV. 

We recently went to OdySea Aquarium in Scottsdale, AZ. So muuuch fun! The twins had a blast and we can't wait to go back, we got annual passes. The twins loved the garden eels, fish that looked like Dory and Nemo, the sharks, and the water table where you can redirect the water with fun little things. The baby looked around in awe at all the colors and swimming fish. He was a total angel. Love these babies so much!!!

Here's a major picture overload from the last few months 🥰 Christian went on his first picnic, he got another haircut, met Great Aunt Kim and Uncle Rich for the first time, saw great grandparents again, Cam lost a few teeth and got a haircut like Papa,  and much more. 















































































No comments:

Post a Comment