Saturday, April 16, 2022

Christian's Baby Blessing

This post is VERY late, ha ha. Christian was blessed on January 22nd in Pine Valley, UT. I love that chapel and have ancestors that were blessed there as well back in the day. It is the oldest working Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints chapel. So neat! After the blessing we also got a tour of the building and learned of the history. It was so neat and fun. I think everyone enjoyed it. I hadn't been in there since I was like 10 or so. Christian looked so dang cute in his knitted blessing outfit, shoes and sweater. It was dang cold, icy and windy that day so I'm glad I got him a warm blessing outfit. It is now hanging in my closet with the twins blessing outfits. They're all so beautiful and I can't believe we have THREE babies!! We went from being afraid we'd never have any, to twins, then a miracle baby, and 2 angel babies waiting for us. I am so very grateful to Heavenly Father for these sweet little souls who bring so much love, happiness and laughter to our home. After the blessing we enjoyed delicious Veyo Pies and ice cream at my parents home. Wish my little family could have eaten some, dang food allergies! But everyone else enjoyed them, ha ha. It was so fun to watch the twins play in the snow with their cousins. Uncle Cameron was a good sport and played outside with them. It was cold! I am so grateful for a husband who holds the priesthood. Blake gave Christian a beautiful blessing. We hope and pray that he lives a happy and full life, and always knows how loved he is by God and family. I am so grateful for those who traveled to be there! So many couldn't make it because of sickness, we missed them. Here are some pictures of Christian's special day. Sadly, we didn't get a group shot of everyone who came or any with my family. It was too crazy and some people had already left, ha ha. We also got to stay the night with family on the way home! The K boys lovvved to snuggle their baby cousin. It was so good to rest, break up the trip and visit. Feeding a baby every 1.5 hrs makes for a LONG and tiring trip. I was so happy to be done and was just physically and emotionally drained. We were so happy to be home that the kids threw their arms up when we pulled in the drive 🤣  




























No comments:

Post a Comment