Friday, October 22, 2021

Still alive - Snow fun & a growing belly!

I have been meaning to post for weeks, lol. Yes, we are all still alive! We are enjoying some cooler and much less humid weather in Utah right now with family. Woo! I am working on a longer post, but here is this for now. 

We have gotten one good snow day so far, the twins loved it! Cam's snow suit hadn't arrived yet so we old school trash bagged him and he borrowed sissy's coat. He was toasty warm and had a ton of fun, ha ha. 

I am 32 weeks tomorrow! 😳 What?!! Things are going good, my belly has grown substantially and I am super tired and hungry all the time, ha ha. Below is a belly pic of me a week ago, along with some fun snow pics and the kiddos drinking some of Grandma's tasty homemade coconut milk hot cocoa 😋 

Will post soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment