Friday, April 30, 2021

Week 6 - Is this real life?!?

So, we are still in complete shock, ha ha! I wake up every morning and for a split second I forget, and then am shocked all over again. Is this real life?!? I feel like I'm in the Matrix, or a dream, or my brain finally snapped and I've made up my own reality 🤣 I am still extremely nauseous, so dizzy, oh so bloated, and beyond tired. So, you'd think I'd be a little more convinced, ha ha. Luckily, I have been sleeping better lately! Hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. I slept absolutely awful for 3 weeks and couldn't figure out why. Now we know.

I forgot how fast these sweet little babies grow! It is already starting to form its cheeks, jaw, and chin this week. Along with the lungs, kidneys, liver, and we already know the little heart is beating! 🥳 Baby is approximately the size of a peanut. We are hoping and praying like crazy that things continue to go well! 

Funny things the twins have said this week about the new baby:

Claire: Mom, is the baby wearing pajamas in there? Cause it's sleeping?

Cam: I think it is a boy, and he likes chips!

Claire: I need to listen to your belly to see if the baby is laughing or talking! (Listens) Nope, I think it is asleep. I don't hear anything...

These two are so excited and so adorable already! Prayers going up that they get a healthy little brother is sister 🤞🤞

Thank you to all those that have called and sent messages of congratulations! We appreciate your love, support, and prayers. This is truly a MIRACLE! 

Here is how bloated I already am! 🥳😳 And a pic of cute little Clairebear listening to my belly to see if the baby is laughing or sleeping 🤣





No comments:

Post a Comment