Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Embryo Transfer is tomorrow! - We are almost all done, Missing Grandma, 36th bday & Thank you's

We made it to town! The embryo transfer is tomorrow early afternoon. Hoping and praying (and hoping and praying some more!) that they both thaw well 🤞🤞🤞 This is it...our last chance, our last 2 embryos. So grateful for the two beautiful, sweet, and amazing little people that we have, and for our angel baby, Cannon!

We can't believe that our almost 14 yrs of trying for a family is coming to an end. The entire first 9 years of our marriage was about nothing but obsessing over the struggles of infertility, a pregnancy loss, etc. Whether this treatment is successful or not, it will be sooo nice to just be DONE! What ever will we do?! Jk. We don't feel like traditional adoption is in our future, or any other treatments, so...this is it! We will either welcome another little one and be absolutely thrilled...or not, and continue working on our health and weight & continue enjoying the twins! 

This is the first treatment that my mom has not been able to come with us. I hope that isn't bad juju, ha ha! But we are thinking of her and wishing she was here, but are so grateful to her for watching Cam and Claire for us. We'll take pics for you mom! ❤ So glad that Blake was able to take work off to be here with me. He said again the other day, "I at least need to be in the same room for it to work!" 🤣 

Today is my 36th birthday 😳 How'd that happen?! 🤣 If things would have gone according to our own plan...we would have not struggled with infertility and would have had 3 or 4 kids and been done by age 30, ha ha. But, here we are at 36 and trying and praying for one more. It took me yearrrs to realize that God's plan is best, is for a good reason, and is to help shape us. I definitely don't think that I would have been as patient or as good of a mother without the trial of infertility. It has helped us appreciate our sweet little babies all the more. And, we would have never found our sweet little snowflakes! We wouldn't change a single thing. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd ever say that!! But I 100% feel and believe that now. My mom took the kids shopping and had a blast, ha ha. They picked me out some lovely golden apples, tiger chip clips, a flower head band, flowers, fuzzy socks, a chicky cloth that cleans your phone screen (Cam has a fierce love for anything baby chicks ha ha), a pumpkin decoration, and a pink cooling eye mask (Claire absolutely loves pink!) 🤣❤ Love these tiny people!!





I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone!! Everyone who has been there for us, helped us, shot us a text saying you were thinking of us, and gave us hugs when we needed them! Thanks to all those who have given me shots during the treatments, to those who have listening to us vent, whine, and cry. Thank you to those who sent us gifts when we welcomed our beautiful rainbow twins and while I was on bed rest, and to those who have prayed so hard on our behalf. A special thanks to my parents and my Granny. We love and appreciate all of you!! This has been quite the journey, and we have seen God's hand in it ALL!

Stayed tuned tomorrow to see how transfer day went, and to see my funny "transfer apparel"! 🤣



No comments:

Post a Comment