Saturday, July 25, 2020

"God uses trials to shape us..."



I absolutely LOVE this quote! It brought me to tears the first time I read it. It really spoke to me. To those still struggling with infertility and pregnancy loss...I hope this may bring you some peace, comfort, or hope.

I know for a fact that God had Blake and I experience this heartbreaking trial of infertility for many reasons, this has been spiritually confirmed to me on multiple occasions. It was to strengthen our relationship...to make sure we got the sweet babies that were meant for us...to help us love and appreciate them all the more...and to help us be the parents we were meant to be. 

I know that I am a better mother to my children because of the struggle of infertility. Never did I think I would say that, or be grateful for the trial at all. But looking back now, I feel like I am probably more patient than and I would have been otherwise, more appreciative of the small moments and tiny voices, not irritated with things I may have been, and so much more. I still have momemts with the twins that bring me to tears. I am SO glad they're mine! Infertility and loss also comes with the territory of being overly protective, ha ha. But, things are so much sweeter when you have to struggle for them!

Words cannot express what these kiddos mean to us. I know that we were meant to get our tiny snowflakes in the special way that we did, and I know that God was looking out for us the whole time, though it did not seem that way in our times of despair and heart break. Hugs to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment