Sunday, November 15, 2015

10 weeks! - Last injection, bloated belly & chips!

Yay! My bloodwork came back good, that means the babies' placentas are doing great. The Progesterone needed to be at least 20 and it's 59. And the Estrogen needed to be over 1,000 and it's 2,631. So...I did my last shot this morning!! So happy I could cry. My sides are so dry, red, and itchy :( Hoping they heal quickly! Hated these shots, but they've kept our precious little ones in there for 7 weeks now. They couldn't have made it on their own, so we are extremmmely grateful!

Well I don't have an adorable round baby belly, but my tummy is definitely getting tighter and more bloated looking! Definitely can't suck in anything anymore, ha ha. I can't wait to have a cute pregnant belly, I have waited almost nine years to have one. I hope our little piglets keep doing well and continue to grow grow grow!



I am officially 10 weeks yesterday and headed toward the second trimester. So crazy, can't believe I'm saying that! Can't wait to see our cute babies on the ultrasound screen on Tuesday. Sadly, Blake can't make it because of work, but at least we will know they're still ok. I've been spotting more often, which they said to expect, but I've still been extra nervous. I don't want a kajillion ultrasounds, but I can't describe how big of a relief it is to see that they're still doing ok. It's going to take a lot to convince me that everything really IS ok I think, ha ha. Getting to hear their little heartbeats is so amazing. Can't believe there's TWO in there! So, hopefully Tuesday goes well. I have a meeting with my new OB after the ultrasound, hoping he's great. I have so many questions...naturally, I'm terrified. So, I hope he doesn't disappoint. I'm so impatient, wish I could have just met with him on Friday, but he was out delivering babies. I guess I can forgive him ;)

This week: the babies' gums are growing tiny teeth buds in them, they now have bending elbows, their little stomachs and kidneys have started working, and they're each the size of a prune. That's 1.5 inches long! So cute, we love them already! I was craving chips the other night, so glad Blake was willing to go to the store for me at 10pm, ha ha. I didn't even have to ask. He's so funny, he said, "I wonder if it's the head bobber or the waver (the babies' motions from our previous ultrasound) that wants the chips? We're going to have some crazy womb service orders with twins!" Cracked me up. Blake loved this baby cartoon we saw online awhile back. And yes, I'm weird and dunked my chips in my yogurt. It was so good! Still can't imagine eating pickles in my icecream though, bleh...



No comments:

Post a Comment